I accept and reciprocate by sharing six things that make me happy:
- I like to wake up in the morning, snuggled in my bed, with a crisp breeze coming through the window. The last few days, I find myself wanting to be there, curled up, not even reading, just being....
- In general, I don't like to go to the gym or exercise, but physical exertion is good. And there's something about swimming against a river current that makes me feel alive. Invigorated. That said, I haven't done it since high school....
- I love to daydream. The positive side is that I feel creative and am never bored. The negative? I'm too busy daydreaming to do anything!
- This week a dear friend, who I've never met in person, sent me a beautiful beaded heart. A just because gift. I'm a tough nut, and this kinda thing cracks me open.
- As much as I enjoy solitude, if I were the last person on Earth, I don't know if I'd want to go on. Family and friends make me who I am.
- And lastly, I like being around adults who can be vulnerable and who still have a childlike sense of wonder.
In turn, I nominate these refreshing mammas:
- Amber, one of the most grateful people I have the privilege of knowing. She is sunshine.
- Aurore, a naturopath, friend, and one of the most outspoken women I've met.
- Docwitch, an enchanting writer.
- Jennifer, an inspiring fiber artist.
- Sarah knits the wind into poetry that warms the soul.
- Tara, one audacious chick, who shares her journey into sustainability and what that means to her family.
I would love to hear what makes you happy, but please don't feel obligated.
There is much love to go around; pass the melons!